A one-to-one consultation is tailored to each individual client.
Topics generally covered:
- Harvesting colostrum
- The early days of breastfeeding-what to expect
- Establishing supply
- Achieving an optimal latch
- Feeding positions
- Red flags: when things may not be going well, who & where to get help from
- Storage of breastmilk
- Combine feeding/ bottles/paced feeding
Benefits of a personalised 1 to 1 consultation.
- Detailed history taken regarding your pregnancy, discussion regarding delivery and how that may impact your feeding journey
- Receive my personalised booklet which serves to refresh the memory when baby arrives. Don’t forget to pop it in your hospital bag too.
- You will get priority for a postnatal consultation should you need one
- If you have had a previous breastfeeding journey that you found difficult and upsetting, then we will discuss it to ensure it doesn’t impact your future journey.